Avoid Burdening Your Family with Stress, Extra Work and Unexpected Expenses.
Nobody wants to leave their survivors faced with a mountain of hardships
But that’s exactly what you’ll do if you don’t have your end of life plans securely in place.
When a death occurs, more than 70 pieces of information, details and irreversible decisions must be made.
End-of-life planning allows you to:
- Control funeral costs – and even lock them in at today’s rates (the lowest they will ever be)
- Ensure that your wishes are carried out exactly as you want
- Eliminate the unexpected financial burden most executors face when settling an estate
- Accelerate the settling of your estate
- Reduce future probate costs
- Give your family the time and space to grieve your passing
End-of-Life Planning goes beyond the funeral
For most people (and even most funeral homes), “preplanning” starts and stops at prepaid funeral expenses.
But there’s a lot more involved to a complete end-of-life plan
Serenity End of Life Planning offers a full scope of services to ensure your survivors, executors and heirs are cared for; your estate is protected – and you enjoy full peace of mind.
Prepaid funeral plans – burial or cremation
Our expert team helps you move your preplanning from discussions, ideas and a few jotted notes about what type of funeral you want … into a formalized, written plan that:
- Spells out exactly how you want your funeral arrangements to be handled; disposition decision, ceremony details and more
- Locks in your funeral expenses at today’s rates – the lowest they will ever be
- Guarantees that the financial investment you make into a prepaid funeral is 100 percent protected – securely held in your name
- Spells out exactly how your executor will be assisted
- Offers peace of mind to you and your heirs