If you’ve prepaid your end of life plan at Serenity Funeral Service, be assured – it’s safe and secure.
I admire and have empathy for those who realize that it is each person’s individual responsibility to secure their plans and funds for life’s end, rather than leaving it for someone else to worry about. I think this empathy serves me well as I certainly know what is involved when death enters a home. For over twenty years I can’t tell you how many times I met with families who were left guessing when someone in their family died.
Planning allows you to bring the future into the present so that you can do something about it now
Imagine what planning today could do for your survivors. It’s safe to say that nobody really wants to leave their family or their executors faced with a mountain of hardships.
Knowing and understanding the facts are essential and simple; that’s why we are focused on educating people. We share the facts and explain the options and solutions to life’s final guarantee. From there it’s only a matter of taking what you’ve learned and completing your individual end of life plan.
Prepaid plans are 100% safe and secure
A prepaid plan is an investment that is safe and secure. All prepaid plans at Serenity Funeral Service are administrated as follows:
- Regulated by the provincial office of the Alberta Funeral Service Regulatory Board
- A prepaid plan at Serenity Funeral Service has a locked cost guarantee; not all Canadian funeral providers offer a price guarantee
- Your funds are deposited into an insured account that is solely in your name, not the funeral home’s name
- Funds are securely held by a third party
- A prepaid plan at Serenity Funeral Service can be securely transferable anywhere in North America, if you should ever move
Further, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has provided for special tax relief on prepaid funeral expenses so that the interest on your funeral fund accumulates tax-free; a prepaid plan through Serenity Funeral Service meets the requirement under the CRA.
We assist and coordinate transferring pre-existing plans from another funeral service provider to Serenity Funeral Service upon your request.